Lake Ozarks RV Resort Rules and Policies
Guidelines are in place for the comfort and safety of everyone. Please read.
Please Note: Sometimes mistakes happen. We demand that you read your reservation confirmation upon receipt to verify your dates of stay. If those dates are inaccurate, please notify the Resort within 24 hours following the confirmation notice so that the appropriate changes can be made. Thank you.
- Advance Deposits are required to guarantee all reservations.
- Holiday Advance Deposits: Full amount of stay.
- Special Event Deposits: Full Amount of stay.
- Minimum stay for all Holiday weekends is for 4 nights (Thursday – Sunday). Check-out on Monday at noon (12 pm) is acceptable, otherwise, you will be charged an extra day’s stay.
- Your credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover) will be charged for the full amount of the deposit on the day that the reservation is made.
- Reservation Requests made via email or the internet are not confirmed until a deposit is made and you have received a written confirmation/response from the Resort.
While we strive to reserve requested sites, we do not guarantee specific sites, only the site types.
Please contact the RV Resort/Campground directly for additional information.
Date Change Policy: Date changes must be made with our staff at least 14 days in advance of your scheduled arrival date by 11 AM. After that time you will forfeit your full deposit. We will move your dates if there is availability. Shortened dates must also be made at least 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival time. After that time, you will be charged for all reserved dates.
Cancellation Policy: If your cancellation is not made in a timely manner, as stated in the Reservation Policy (14 days in advance), you will be charged a $20 fee for stays of 4 or fewer days and a $100 fee for stays 5 or more days. This includes Holidays and Special Events bookings.
In the case of bookings or reservations for stays of 21 days or more, the cancellation must be made at least 30 days in advance of your scheduled arrival date at 11:00 am or sooner, or you will be charged a cancellation fee of $200. In any event, if a cancellation fee happens to be assessed, it will not include any security deposits made by the prospective occupant at the time of their original reservation or booking and will be forfeited as well.
Lake Ozarks RV Resort has no Refund policy. Please note that the Cancellation Policy for Monthly Reservations differs from the above. Contact the RV Resort for details.
- Failure to not arrive and occupy by 8 am the day following your stated arrival date or to notify the Resort by close of the date of arrival constitutes a “NO SHOW” status, at which time the site will be released and the deposit will be retained in addition to any cancellation fees.
- Change fee: You are allowed “One Free” change fee per reservation prior to the arrival date, provided that the type of site is open and available. Each additional change will result in an additional $5 fee. The change, however, to a requested date or the type of site is not guaranteed.